Annotation Transcriber is the only tool of it's kind to support native timecode and images.
The most important feature we like to mention at first:
Annotation Transcriber is designed to give you a jump-start without puzzling.
- Import rtf, rtfd, word, html. web-archive and plain text.
- Import plain text with automatic tedxt encoding recognition.
- Supports any QuickTime media.
- Supports professional time-code (PAL / NTSC).
- Export to Final Cut Pro, Annotation Edit, rtf, rtfd, plain text, html.
- All rtf and rtfd documents can be edited by other applications like TextEdit or Scrivener without loosing time-code informations.
- Other applications like MS Word can keep interactive time-code alive when using html.
- All standard text features like search & replace, dictionary support, services support, spell checking.
- Support of table layouts and reusable styles.
- Full support of drag and drop of i.e. reuse snippets in new documents, drag and drop video images.
- Unlimited undo.
- Standard print dialog: print to PDF, send PDF as mail etc.
- Supports Apple Remote Control and foot-pedals.
- Clean and simple interface approved by professional transcribers.
And of course built as universal binary: